Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Harvest to You All!

What a beautiful season this is! We just love Fall time and all of the wonderful things it brings....pumpkins, Indian corn, mums, hot apple cider, bonfires, hayrides, fall festivals, pumpkin pie, jack o lanterns, candy, costumes, beautiful foliage, and big piles of leaves to jump in! We are enjoying all of our festive Fall decor in the store as well. We have something for everyone! Come on in and be inspired by our gorgeous wreaths, floral and berry picks, pumpkins, crows, garlands, primitive handmade items, yummy smelling candles and potpourri, soaps, linens, framed pictures, wall cabinets, and shelves, and the list goes on! You will be ready to go home and decorate your home for the season after walking through our store! Here are some pictures of all the fabulous things we have for you here. Thanks you so much for your business. You are the best customers ever!

























Happy fall!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - didn't get there last week like I wanted, but I will soon!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shop, my hubby brought me there this past weekend on a birthday shopping spree. I wanted to let you know I am so happy with all my purchases and thank you for being so kind to us during our visit. I hope to come back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I just found your blog and I love it and love your shop too. I am your newest follower!

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
    http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete